America’s Most Beautiful attractions: America is the home to many beautiful natural and man-made marvels. For the past many years people from all over the world have come to America and hence the vast nation has a wide range of diversity from its culture to its landscapes,politics,cuisine and religion. Some of the most beautiful places one should visit in USA are:
1)The Grand Canyon, Arizona: Located in northern Arizona ,the Grand Canyon is a massive natural wonder sculpted by Colorado River over a period of many million years. It attracts millions of visitors every year and although it is not the deepest of largest canyon on the globe but is overwhelming beauty and colourful landscape offers viewer the grand vistas that are incomparable. It is one of the Seven Wonders of the World and the word “wonder” describes it perfectly!
2)Niagara Falls, New York: Niagara Falls are the most beautiful and grand site to behold. The beauty of the falls has found its place in many works of art all over the world.You can take the Maid of Mist boat ride here that takes its travellers right up to the base of the falls.
3) Times Square, New York: The restless, bustling and busiest square anywhere is the Times Square. It is the perfect icon of nightlife in USA with its cinemas, electronic signboards which act as tourist magnets. The energy and liveliness of the place enchants the viewer and its correctly called the city that never sleeps.
4) Statue Of Liberty, Manhattan: The colossal neoclassical icon of liberty marks the great and courageous democracy of America that stands tall for centuries now. The robed female figure is Liberates, the roman goddess of freedom. The light on the symbol welcomes the visitors and travellers from abroad.
5) Golden Gate bridge, California : This masterpiece was built in 1937 when it had the longest suspension bridge span in the world. Today it has become the global icon of California and San Francisco. The bridge shines in the eye with its beautiful orange color.Visitors can take a long walk or bike ride to enjoy the breath-taking view of the sea.
6) Disneyland Park,California: The first Disney park ever built under direct supervision of Walt Disney himself this park is the cradle of dreams. The true fairyland has two theme parks: Disneyland park and Disney California Adventure park.You can treat the child in you by visit to Enchanted Tiki room, Jungle cruise, Tarzan tree house and much more.
7) Yellowstone National Park: Set aside in 1872 to preserve the vast number of hot springs and geysers, Yellowstone National Park is the world’s first national park. It also shelters and protects rugged beauty and incredible wildlife of the area.Old Faithful Geyser which erupts regularly every 91 minutes is the most famous geyser of the park
8) Las Vegas Strip, Nevada: It is not basically located in Vegas City but it takes one on a passage through towns of paradise. It is known for casinos, hotels, clubs, motels and nightlife.
9) Great Smoky National Park, Tennessee: This world famous park is popular for its diverse flora and fauna. The pristine beauty of the ancient mountains is ideal for trekking,hiking,camping or sightseeing. This is the most visited national park of the country.
10) Navy Pier, Chicago: Navy pier is a port located on Lake Michigan in Chicago. Navy pier offers museums, entertainment, restaurants, shops and much more. The ride on the 150 foot Ferris wheel gives a unique view of the impeccable lake and colourful city of Chicago. Apply for a diversity visa program of USA which helps you to settle in USA.